Bungee jumping is a thrill-seeker’s dream come true – leaping out of an airplane and experiencing free-fall before suddenly feeling the elastic band pull you back up to the sky.
But where are the best places to bungee jump in the world? In this article, we’ve compiled five of the best bungee jumping destinations around the globe.
From Australia’s beautiful Bungy Alley to France’s famous Pont du Gard, be prepared to have your heart racing!
Why bungee jumping?
Bungee jumping is a popular activity that has been growing in popularity over the past few years. It is a fun and safe way to experience some of the highest jumps in the world.
There are many reasons why people enjoy bungee jumping. Some people enjoy the thrill of the high jump. Others like the challenge of trying to do the most extreme jumps.
Bungee jumping is also a fun way to spend an afternoon with friends. There are many different places around the world where you can go bungee jumping. Some of the best places include:
- The Grand Canyon: This is one of the most famous bungee jumping destinations in the world. The canyon has some of the highest jumps in the world, and it is an unforgettable experience to jump from such a height.
- Queenstown, New Zealand: Queenstown is known for its incredibly beautiful landscape and its high altitude locations that make for great bungee jumping locations.
- Aokigahara Forest, Japan: Aokigahara Forest is one of the most popular locations for bungee jumping in Japan. Its deep forests and rugged terrain make for an exciting jump experience.
The types of bungee jumps
There are many different types of bungee jumps available, each with its unique features and benefits. Here are some of the most popular bungee jumping locations around the world:
- The Australian Bungy in Sydney: This location offers a variety of different bungee jumps, including a suspension bridge jump that is 50 meters high and a freefall jump that is 120 meters deep.
- The Leap of Faith in Fort Lauderdale, Florida: This location offers both traditional bungee jumps and “skydiving” bungee jumps. Skydiving bungee jumps involve jumping from a height of about 18 meters, whereas traditional Bungee jumps involve jumping from a height of about 30 meters.
- The Hollywood Sign in Los Angeles: This location offers both traditional bungee jumps and “Chili Bungee Jumping”. Chili Bungee Jumping involves drinking a hot chili before jumping, which gives you an increased adrenaline rush during the jump.
- The Giant Swing at Walibi Holland: This location offers both traditional bungee jumps and “Tower of Terror” bungee jumps. Tower of Terror bungee jumps involve swinging through the air while attached to a cable,
What to expect on your first bungee jump
If you’re looking for an adrenaline-pumping activity that will leave you breathless and grinning from ear to ear, a bungee jump is a perfect activity for you! Here’s what to expect on your first bungee jump:
First, make sure that you are physically and emotionally ready for this adventure. You should be in good health and have a positive attitude – no matter how scared you may feel before taking off.
Next, locate an authorized bungee jumping location. Do your research to find the best place for you. Consider the weather conditions and the type of Bungee Jump that interests you.
Finally, prepare for takeoff by adjusting all of your clothing and equipment as needed. Make sure that everything is tight and properly fitted, and that you are comfortable wearing it all. You’ll be jumping out of an airplane…so make sure everything is perfect!
The best places to bungee jump in the world
If you’re looking for an exhilarating experience, bungee jumping is the perfect activity for you. There are many different places to bungee jump in the world, and each has unique features that make it special.
Some of the best places to bungee jump include locations in Mexico, South Africa, Australia, and the United States. Each of these countries has some of the highest altitudes in the world, which makes for an exciting jump experience.
Mexico has some of the most dramatic cliff faces that can be jumped from, while South Africa has a long stretch of amazingly beautiful coastline that makes for great jumping spots.
Australia is home to some of the world’s tallest trees, which means that you can also bungee jump from high up in the trees. The United States also has a great selection of locations that offer both indoor and outdoor jumps.
No matter which country you choose to jump in, make sure to check out the location beforehand to see if it’s safe. Bungee jumping can be a very dangerous activity if done incorrectly, so be sure to take all necessary precautions before making your leap!
If you’re someone who loves adrenaline-pumping activities and want to experience some of the best bungee jumping locations in the world, be sure to check out this list.
From Australia to California, these are places where you can jump from a height and have a blast doing so. If bungee jumping isn’t your thing, but you still want to explore some amazing places around the world, be sure to add these five destinations to your travel bucket list.